+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello

Hello every one my name is Jace Armaggedon but you can just call me Jace. im new here and am very happy to be in such a community of anime lovers just like myself. i hope i am welcome and that i will have a fun time becoming involved in this community ^.^

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Armaggedon View Post
    Hello every one my name is Jace Armaggedon but you can just call me Jace. im new here and am very happy to be in such a community of anime lovers just like myself. i hope i am welcome and that i will have a fun time becoming involved in this community ^.^
    Welcome to AO Jace!!!! I hope you enjoy yourself here!! Feel free to PM me if ya need a friend or have any questions. And I'll try to answer them too!!

Thanks for the sig Solking!! I love it!!

Newbie juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO ^-^ I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^ What kind of anime do you like? ^-^

SPECIAL THANKS TO: N!tr0-Glyc3r1n, TaurausDemon23, and Surio; for helping me put up my sig =)

sig made by me =)
    juLLiE_cHu-- -"doushite konna ni suki nan darou"-- -

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Anime Online. I hope you enjoy your stay. need any help let me know

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO look out for hidden rakes

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you all for your kindness.
    my favorite animes are bleach, naruto, and dragon ball series. i mainly like these because i rarely get to see others.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Newbie Talon may be famous one day Talon may be famous one day Talon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Armaggedon View Post
    hello friend, have fun posting around, and if u would like i could be your friend

thanx for the sig Aiora

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

kool hope ya like it on hurr have fun and PM me if ya wanna tlk(lol watch out for those super mods/jst kddin)
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast