+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello

Hello guys, I'm 19 and ya you could call me Venelse ("0"). I was influenced by my family & relatives I guess. Anime knew me even before I knew it haha Honestly when I was young everyone in my family was watching Anime so U can say tat Walt Disney was nt in my childhood mind haha. Even till now, Uncles, Aunties, and cousins hahaha but there's just one problem...my frenz... they doesn't seem to understand why I love watching it..... and it's pretty....Erm...I don't really now how to put in words... I'm hoping to make more friends whom I'm able to talk about Anime and share the same interests..And I think I'll be able to find it here! Nice Meeting You All~~

.0.o. Anime That I have watched .o.0.

Basara, Bastard, Bleach, Cardcaptor Sakura, City Hunter, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dear Boys Part I & II, D.N.Angel, Erementar Gerad, Fafner in the Azure, Final Fantasy, Flame Of Recca, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fushigi Yuugi, Hellsing, Honey & Clover, Hunter x Hunter, Hikaru No Go, Initial D, Inuyasha, Mai-Hime, Mai-Otome, Marchen Awakens Romance, Matanei Loki Ragnarok, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Prince Of Tennis, Ranma 1/2, Scrapped Princess, Shaman King, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Samurai X, Saiyuki, Slam Dunk, Trinity Blood, Tsubasa Chronicle, Twelve Kingdoms, Witch Hunter Robin, Yu Yu Hakusho
    hehe there's still e long long long way to go ('',)

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Welcome Venelse I can tell that you are going to fit in here perfectly. My name is Ky-lyrra you can call me Ky. I hope you enjoy your time here on AO and make sure you read the rules and just have fun. My Inbox is always open if you want someone to talk to or if you need someone to answer a question.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Welcome Venelse I can tell that you are going to fit in here perfectly. My name is Ky-lyrra you can call me Ky. I hope you enjoy your time here on AO and make sure you read the rules and just have fun. My Inbox is always open if you want someone to talk to or if you need someone to answer a question.
    thanks! so could I aaasssuuummmeeee that you're my first AO friend? HA thanks alot just hope you dun mind me flooding your mail~

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I don't mind you pming me. Yeah you can also consider me your first AO Friend.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO!! Hope that you will enjoy your time here. (^^)d
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Even till now, Uncles, Aunties, and cousins hahaha but there's just one problem...my frenz... they doesn't seem to understand why I love watching it..... and it's pretty....Erm...I don't really now how to put in words...
    Aww man i know how u feel me and at least only 5 kids in my grade enjoy aniem and the rest are like.... geez u asian nerd. Im not sure how watchign aniem make u a nerd but if thats how they feel we cant stop them

Welcome!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Hello

Hi,Welcome to AO! Make sure you read the rules and have fun!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

hey and welcome..... i hope u have fun on AO
    be careful of the rules and watch out.. this stuff is addictive =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast