+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Hello Venelse! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO! You are lucky that you have family that likes anime. I just kind of discovered anime on my own and there is no telling how many times my brother has made fun of me for watching it.(Pitiful sigh)

Anyway, I can understand how you feel when it comes to you friends not understanding why you love it so much. At my school there is only like four people other then me that actually know about anime and have an interest. Most of the time if I say the word anime or manga the person will say, "Huh? What the heck is that??" Oh well, it isn't that bad I guess and me and my friend Ivy have been spreading the love for manga and anime at my school so it's getting even better.

You can find a friend in me by the way. More friends the better right?! Believe me when I say that I can talk about anime for hours and hours and hours and. . . well . . you get the idea. Anyway, if you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. See ya in the forums!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

hello hello there. wow u are sure bizzy here, and welcome to ao. like Ky said, your excessive reading and watching on anime and manga will fit perfectly here at ao. there are numerous formus that you can talk to that are regarding your anime. there are also games here, and profiles that you can post messsages onto. so im callled Raimann aka N-Phekshun and phek for short. ive been here for about 3 weeks and the best way to get yourself know here is to have alot of posts and discussions with other members. i hope you have fun here and that you can pm me anytime.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

hello read the rules and make some friends and just enjoy anime online

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO if you ever need anything dont hesitate to ask me, I am pretty old to this place, since before the site crash, way way back like 2001-2002. Anyway sorry for speeling off and welcome to our home!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    Well i'm pretty sure that you'll like it here. It's really fun and you can talk about anime all you want. (oh and by the way i wouldn't mind beign your second AO friend) Have fun.
    Haha I wouldn't mind too~ After my profile is set I'll add ya

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Hello Venelse! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO! You are lucky that you have family that likes anime. I just kind of discovered anime on my own and there is no telling how many times my brother has made fun of me for watching it.(Pitiful sigh)

Anyway, I can understand how you feel when it comes to you friends not understanding why you love it so much. At my school there is only like four people other then me that actually know about anime and have an interest. Most of the time if I say the word anime or manga the person will say, "Huh? What the heck is that??" Oh well, it isn't that bad I guess and me and my friend Ivy have been spreading the love for manga and anime at my school so it's getting even better.

You can find a friend in me by the way. More friends the better right?! Believe me when I say that I can talk about anime for hours and hours and hours and. . . well . . you get the idea. Anyway, if you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. See ya in the forums!
    Yupz I agree with ya? My friends was like huh? what was that? I know looney toons and Walt Disney what's anime and it's so sianz to have to explain it to them cos ended up they'll juz not appreciate it~ It's a blessing to at least have my family & relatives crazy abt it hahaha and it benefits me too I can still read and watch without even spending my money cos they'll definately fork out the capital~

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    hello hello there. wow u are sure bizzy here, and welcome to ao. like Ky said, your excessive reading and watching on anime and manga will fit perfectly here at ao. there are numerous formus that you can talk to that are regarding your anime. there are also games here, and profiles that you can post messsages onto. so im callled Raimann aka N-Phekshun and phek for short. ive been here for about 3 weeks and the best way to get yourself know here is to have alot of posts and discussions with other members. i hope you have fun here and that you can pm me anytime.

A million thanks Raimann~ But I still thing I'm way too behind of ppl~ I've got to watch and read more!!! Anime of cos

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    hello read the rules and make some friends and just enjoy anime online
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud View Post
    Welcome to AO if you ever need anything dont hesitate to ask me, I am pretty old to this place, since before the site crash, way way back like 2001-2002. Anyway sorry for speeling off and welcome to our home!
    T.H.A.N.K.S. The GunGrave of Trigun & thevampirealacrud for your warm welcome~ I appreciated it (*.^)

Uzamki_chan2007

Cool Re: Hey

Hey i'm 13 my name is Uzamki_chan. some of my favorite anime shows are:
    Trinity blood,inuyasha,naruto,love hina,& dragonballz. if you i'll be your friend on here.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, Whazzup? Hope u enjoy it here. I don't get much of a chance to come here anymore, but hopefully that'll change real soon. PM me if you wanna talk, I stop by to check every once inna while.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie ghettogkiva is off to a good start ghettogkiva's Avatar
    Thanks

hey therre and welcome 2 da forms i hope u enjoy ur stay
    i luv deviantart / shika

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast