+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Newbie OrtaOsbourne is off to a good start OrtaOsbourne's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello

Hello. My name is Stephanie. You can call me Steph, Stephanie, Orta, or OrtaOsbourne, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm in 10th grade. I'm 15 and I will be 16 in August. My favorite books are Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. My favorite T.V. shows include: Monk, Criss Angel Mindfreak, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Medium, Gilmore Girls, and many others that aren't coming to mind at the moment. I listen to many different kinds of music. I do have my favorites though which include: Ozzy Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, H.I.M., A.F.I., The Birthday Massacre, Anna Nalick, Criss Angel, Black Sabbath (with Ozzy only), Evanescense, Paramore, Muse, 'Til Tuesday, Three Days Grace, and there are many others that I just have a few specific favorite songs by. I'm normally easy to get along with unless you get on my bad side. I tend to hold grudges. If there's anything else you would like to know please feel free to ask.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Hey! Welcom to AO. i HOPE YOU LIKE IT HERE AND HOPE WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS. If you ever need anything justpm me. (^.^) Have fun on AO.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome i hope you meet a lot of people here and have a fun time post me anytime.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

hello and welcome to AO, hope that you'll enjoy it here. (^_^) d
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread