+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello

amelia M

Talking hello

hey,..im new here so can any body give me the 411 here cause im so lost...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Se the yellow Rules/FAQ at the top of the page... Click that link first and read each section...

Also take a look at this Flash Video link... Posting and You!

And welcome to AO, and enjoy your stay...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the land of anime, a place where all tends to be of a much greater variety than what comes out of holywood. Though a warning is to be heeded, do not fall into the trap of watching every anime or forever be lost. This forum will show you the anime worth seeing, therefore, offer you free time to live your life and yet still appreciate what comes best out of anime.

Also, intelligent discussions, places where you can show your talents through drawings, graphic editing and even through poetry will be open to you if you can find you path through this growing community. Role playing is just around the corner even if it's not fully blooming yet, and even a competitive section made out of various clans exist for those who truly want to shake up this online community.

With that, I welcome you and hope that you will appreciate your stay upon these boards, as well as contribute while visiting or staying in this place called animeonline
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome Welcome Welcome
    Welcome to AO
    Welcome Welcome Welcome
    Dropped by to say hello

LOL just something I thought I would do.
    Well as already stated please read the rules don't want you getting into trouble now do we. Anyways I'm Ky-Lyrra call me Ky or ky-ky doesn't matter. I'll be your guide for ao and if you need any help just pm me. My Inbox is always open to any body. I'll stop by every now and then and check on you. So have fun and enjoy AO!!!

P.S. Sorry about the song I'm just really hyper right now to much sugar at work.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO!! Hope that you'll enjoy it here at AO!! ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread