+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello!

I'm crimson... I'm 17, male, from the Philippines and I'm studying in the University of the Philippines - Diliman.

I like drawing anime, but i'm not that good at it yet, all i can reallydraw are sad side view images... More than often they are girls... Haha... I'm trying to practice front view faces, so any suggestions, or sketches or self help books or sites would be very appreciated... Thanks!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum!

Make sure you read the rules (Linked in the menu in yellow, and in my signature)

I hope you enjoy your time here, See ya on the forums!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup?! Welcome ta AO, hope u enjoy ur stay. If u're lookin' for some tips, PM me, I'll give u some. I'm an artist and writer and I might b able ta help u out. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

nice to meet you i wont lecture about the rules because you've probably read them messgae my profile if you want to chat add me see you soon.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so the winning member is....(drum roll)
    Crimson!!!
    welcome to AO, have fun, post lots and have a great stay with us.ok

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

hey crimson!! welcome to AO.
    i know you'll enjoy yourself so im gonna skip the have fun stuff.
    just read the rules and you should be fine!! =)

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hola and Welcome to AO...its nice to meet you *shakes your hand* have fun here and if you ever have any questions or just want to chat pm me anytime! I hope we can become friends...well g2g bye bye ttyl *waves goodbye*

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO. Enjoy it here and if you have any problems refer to the FAQs and Rules or simply just ask someone.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast