+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello...

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello...

chello there ^^ it's been a while since i've greeted pplz on here.....o.o have fun and such pm me with questions or wanting friends, ciao

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome. Hope that you'll enjoy it here and feel free to ask questions when you run into problems.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15's Avatar
    Thanks

welcum, i hope u like it here and if u ever wish to talk or something u can just message me.

Jordan15

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

You said "fufufu" . . . OH NO ANOTHER!!!! wait. . . He says grumble grumble grumble. . . Ummm. . . >.>;

Oh yes. Welcome and. . . . . .FEAR ME! *gives you half a cookie* HAH YOU ONLY GET HALF A COOKIE! *runs away* MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *far away* nooooo! He got the bigger half!

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello welcome to animeonline my name is the gungrave of trigun have a fun time need a friend im here well welcome.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Hi there i'm Renn!!! Welcome to AO!!!!!!Hope you make a lot of friends!!!!I want to be one of them. Oh and read the rules!!!!!PM me if you need help....Bye

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Hello...

Hello, and WElcome to this A.O site...

Hope you have fun posting and such as much as I do.

I'm Zainab, Nice to meet you

Hope we can be friends

P.M me anytime...ok?

-x- Zainab -x-

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!

Teehee! Well if you
    need any help
    than just
    PM me
    ok!
    ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast