+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello.

Newbie bubbles is off to a good start bubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Hello.

Hey.Im new here I found the site while I was looking for anime pictures XD Awkard right?Yup.Most people call me Bubblegum or bubbles so i registered to Bubbles .Anyways I like animes but as living in USA I havent actually seem to many Mangas or Animes .

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hello.

Hey their Bubbles.

Hope you have a great time here on AO and don't forget to read the rules or you might find yourself in trouble.

Any how if you want some help or just want to chat to someone PM me i'm always ready for a chat.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there, bubbles. How do you do? Well, welcome to AO, it is really nice to have you here in the site. I hope that you can have a good time posting and making lots of friends here on AO. Have fun and enjoy your stay. ^^

Sincerely,

ketaro

Newbie bubbles is off to a good start bubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you guys for welcoming.Its really warming.I think I will probably enjoy the fact that you I can make friends on here to.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
    Hey.Im new here I found the site while I was looking for anime pictures XD Awkard right?
    Nope, not at all. Many of us ended up here the same way. Heh, I'm one of them too. LOLs

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
    Yup.Most people call me Bubblegum or bubbles so i registered to Bubbles .Anyways I like animes but as living in USA I havent actually seem to many Mangas or Animes .
    Well ofcourse theres a difference in the anime titles available in the US and in Japan. Thats a fact of life we have to deal with. LOLs. Well...there always online shopping but you can only go so far.

Ah, excuse me for ranting. Anyways, welcome to AO and hope that you'll enjoy it here. If you have questions or anything just ask or refer to the FAQs and Rules.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, welcome to anime online forums! Have fun and read the rules!

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Hello.. welcome to AO.

Hope you have fun and make new friends. Read the rules.. it’ll help you out a lot. ^-^ Pm me if you ever wanna talk or something. My doors always open. ^-^ Hope to see you around~!

X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

+ Reply to Thread