+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

zeroyouji21 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Hello

Hello how are You?, I'm new here. I live in Argentina. And my fav anime are Loveless & Saint Seiya.
    What about You?

Angel Of Darkness Vontech may be famous one day Vontech may be famous one day Vontech's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Welcome to AO. I like Lovess too. I known you will meet alot of friends here. So have fun and post alot

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Zeroyouji21! I'm fine,thanks, and I hope you are doing good yourself. It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. Argentina's a cool place to be. I'm from the USA, myself. Good choices for anime by the way. When it comes to my favs, though, I'm not even sure where to start. Full Metal Alchemist and Speed Grapher are the first ones coming to mind right now.

Anyway, I'm glad you have decided to join this community of ours. I hope you have tons of fun and make many friends. If you have any questions or just want to talk then feel free to drop a message my way. See you in the forums!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here and if you already havent gotten around to it than I recommend that you read the FAQs and Rules. Other than that...

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread