+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Newbie Shy Flame is off to a good start Shy Flame's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Hello

Hello all,

For now you may call me Shy Flame. I'm not ready to tell you my real name just yet. Anyway, right now I'm a college student in the U.S. I'm problably going to major in Psychology. I enjoy drawing, reading, and thinking. I really like anime, but have only managed to watch what has been released on television. I also read manga and am mainly reading Flame of Recca and Tsubasa right now. I apoligize in advance for my horrible spelling and look forward to posting here.

~Shy Flame
    Not all who wander are lost.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Well hello and welcome to AO Shy Flame.

I do hope that you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions than feel free to ask. Also, dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules either.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinku no kage For This Useful Post:

Shy Flame (Feb 10, 2008)

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome and I will be sure to look at the rules.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Shy Flame, welcome to AO. *hands you a AO-brand tissue pack*

Put it to good use

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie brandonking is off to a good start brandonking's Avatar
    Thanks

ha Shy Flame wecome to anime online my name is brandonking i hope will can became friend soon or late

Made By:brandonking
    ikki is the best character on air gear

Thanks

Thank you both for the welcomes. Also, thanks for helping me ur... take a break from my homework

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well hello adn welcome to animeonline.net and i hope you have a good time need a friend im here need any help im here got it.

+ Reply to Thread