+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello!

Hi, I'm new to this site! My name is Coty, I've got dual personalities! One Personality is funloving and carefree, the other...not so much. My mom's sent me to a doctor but there was nothing he could do (something about childhood stuff) so every night I have to be locked in my room because the other half of me is distructive and I tear up stuff. So far its been awesome and I've be having lots of fun! I live in Bentonville, Ohio (aka middle of nowhere thank you God) and I love anime with a burning pasion! My favorite animes are Blood +, Bleach, Magical Knight Rayearth, and Di Gi Charat. I'm still learning about this site but if you have any hints or reminders give me a ring!
    Last edited by yinyangAio1; Mar 31, 2008 at 08:59 AM.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Newbie brandonking is off to a good start brandonking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello!

ha yinyangAio1 and wecome to anime online i will hope u meet new friend soon or late and what to be friend

Made By:brandonking
    ikki is the best character on air gear

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there yinyangAio1, welcome to AnimeOnline. hehe lulz man, i sort of have the same thing as you. Although, i have supressed my other self to the point that the normal me is in control all the time. Well, have fun and enjoy your stay. I am looking forward to see posts, threads and pics etc from you.
    Last edited by ketaro; Mar 31, 2008 at 09:23 AM.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Hello there yinyangAio1, welcome to AnimeOnline. hehe lulz man, i sort of have the same thing as you. Although, i have supressed my other self to the point that the normal me is in control all the time. Well, have fun and enjoy your stay. I am looking forward to see posts, threads and pics etc from you.
    Yeh, the good side of me is in control most of the time, but if I'm real sleepy or I'm not trying, I lose control!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

+ Reply to Thread