+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Newbie otaku_phil may be famous one day otaku_phil may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello

After being gone for quite some time, I'm back, but I don't think anyone would remember me due to the number of posts last time I was here about a year ago.

So, I guess this is a re-introduction, heh.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Well, new or not, Welcome to AO!!!!!

You might wanna check up on the rules, just to be on the safe side >.> But have fun and post lots, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i remember you, I thought you name was familiar that's why i even clicked into this thread.

WElcombe back.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO.... have a good stay here.... as i do.

+ Reply to Thread