+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: hello.

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Re: hello.

you guy know what i meant... the only thing 16 years old boy know what to talk about, is video games and naruto stuff.. but am here becase i do likeanime, thas one thing we share.... guys do not get offenbed , just because i said you're too young to be mature.. am immature most of the time, and i like it, no change for me.....not yet!!! oh thank you all for you're warm welcoming.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, you have created quite a stir around here. Welcome. I think you have some good points, sometimes I can't seem to understand the younger people as much, however their input is still important. I don't really want to talk about age right now anyways, my birthday is tomorrow.

As far as the not being able to upload your own avatar, I feel your pain. Back when I started posting we could upload and change it at anytime. I only have the one I have because am an old member. And I don't have a big enough post count to change it yet! It sucks, I understand that it probably takes too much memory to have all this different avatars, so am understanding at this point.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Wow, you have created quite a stir around here. Welcome. I think you have some good points, sometimes I can't seem to understand the younger people as much, however their input is still important. I don't really want to talk about age right now anyways, my birthday is tomorrow.

As far as the not being able to upload your own avatar, I feel your pain. Back when I started posting we could upload and change it at anytime. I only have the one I have because am an old member. And I don't have a big enough post count to change it yet! It sucks, I understand that it probably takes too much memory to have all this different avatars, so am understanding at this point.

you're talking to me, or about me?. am confuse, I had create a stir around here? if you care to tell me what's going on, because i don't know what you mean.

look, i don't think it will take a lot of memory, because if that where the case, they are wasting a lot of space on this forum, like something call "Watch & Discuss (*US Only)", RPG, arcade, and the Reviews, i don't think people go to those places on this site, and that's a real waste of space,. i don't know why they don't want people to upload their own avatars, but if space where to be the issue here, they wouldn't allow people to upload any pic that you want and make it into a album, so i think you're wrong about the space thing.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when you started talking about peoples ages, looks like you may have made some people mad. So yes I was talking about you. lol

And I don't know how much space that takes, you are probably right, it may just be a status thing.

Thanks

Well when you started talking about peoples ages, looks like you may have made some people mad. So yes I was talking about you. lol

And I don't know how much space that takes, you are probably right, it may just be a status thing.
    freedom is one of the good things I love, I thing I can say anything I want to say, not restrain, if I don't say something I do want to say!.. I fell like am lying to myself,.. but i do remember writing something about, "forgive me if I offended you young people", .. that's what I hate about young naive little childrens, they do not listen or read.

anyway, am getting tired of the persecution on this site, I tough I could have fun, or find interesting people to talk to, but it seams that there's no one to be found here, I think I came too late here, nether the good intellect people are here, or they already left the site. am gonna stick around to see if I finally found someone with brains instead of shit in their heads.

sorry if I offend you with my shitty words.

oh one thing, I think I know why they don't want us to upload our pics....

Zev
    Thanks

Sorry to hear what you are looking for is gone. Perhaps, maybe if you refined your English skills you may understand the intelligence of the people who post here. I think part of it is just a mis-communication. So I wish you good luck on your mission to find smartness.

I work in customer care, I don't get offended easily.

Thanks

Sorry to hear what you are looking for is gone. Perhaps, maybe if you refined your English skills you may understand the intelligence of the people who post here. I think part of it is just a mis-communication. So I wish you good luck on your mission to find smartness.

I don't need anyone telling me to change the way I speak the languages,
    this is america, and letting people to boos you around, is a no no for me!.

so why don't you try and be a little more understanding with people who try to learn the language, I know your kind, and I don't even know you,.. change that, I don't want to know people like you!

smell like racist!

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow thats being kinda mean to my friend here. Just watch how you talk to people please.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zangetsu412 For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (May 31, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast