+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: hello.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello.

lol You crack me up!

I didn't tell you to do anything. I made a suggestion. Based off your thought that no one in this forum is intelligent enough for you.

I think you often type English well. I am understanding, as I stated I work in customer care, where understanding and caring is key.

If you don't know me, then obviously don't know "My Kind". How can I change my kind, if you don't tell me what its am suppose to change?

I don't even know your race/background anything about you, so it would be difficult for me to racist. In which you can call me whatever you want, however it doesn't make things any less true.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by espartacos View Post
    freedom is one of the good things I love, I thing I can say anything I want to say, not restrain, if I don't say something I do want to say!.. I fell like am lying to myself,.. but i do remember writing something about, "forgive me if I offended you young people", .. that's what I hate about young naive little childrens, they do not listen or read.

anyway, am getting tired of the persecution on this site, I tough I could have fun, or find interesting people to talk to, but it seams that there's no one to be found here, I think I came too late here, nether the good intellect people are here, or they already left the site. am gonna stick around to see if I finally found someone with brains instead of shit in their heads.

sorry if I offend you with my shitty words.

oh one thing, I think I know why they don't want us to upload our pics....

This by far is the best thread i have seen today, Gave me some good lols.

Now lets see if you really do stick around.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    This by far is the best thread i have seen today, Gave me some good lols.

Now lets see if you really do stick around.
    this is my welcoming thread, and yes i will stick around,
    am always up for a good confrontation, I love to argue, .. humm? you seams like a sicko !

hummm! at least someone had some fun reading this shit... I mean thread!....
    sorry mods for my bad language!.. is just that today I been moody!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Esp, you never explained to me what "my kind" was. I interested to know what you think "my kind" is.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by espartacos View Post
    this is my welcoming thread, and yes i will stick around,
    am always up for a good confrontation, I love to argue, .. humm? you seams like a sicko !

hummm! at least someone had some fun reading this shit... I mean thread!....
    sorry mods for my bad language!.. is just that today I been moody!

Well as I read you just mess all over this site and just didn’t respect any one here, you need the smartest people here...But I don’t think they talk like you or just behave like you so you request of this type of people not here though, as I understand from your argument which you said that you LOVE to argue, you just want the freedom and many other duties we should oppss sorry (the Mod.) should do it..If you want to argue you should watch your behavior and say what you want to say but without any attacked any one or any ages…

Foolish beating

Morna92 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hi to everybody, i'm simone, and i'm new here...

i want to see my favourite films here...but i can't find them...where i can find the link for see the film in streaming??

answer soon...of is possible in italian...

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Hey Esp, you never explained to me what "my kind" was. I interested to know what you think "my kind" is.
    your kind?. I don't know what you mean, and you never ask me anything about it,

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Well as I read you just mess all over this site and just didn’t respect any one here, you need the smartest people here...But I don’t think they talk like you or just behave like you so you request of this type of people not here though, as I understand from your argument which you said that you LOVE to argue, you just want the freedom and many other duties we should oppss sorry (the Mod.) should do it..If you want to argue you should watch your behavior and say what you want to say but without any attacked any one or any ages…
    IGNORE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morna92 View Post
    hi to everybody, i'm simone, and i'm new here...

i want to see my favourite films here...but i can't find them...where i can find the link for see the film in streaming??

answer soon...of is possible in italian...

hey get your own thread! this one is mine!

Zev
    Thanks

Hey Simone, welcome. What kind of films are your favorite?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast