+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: hello.

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Re: hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Hey Simone, welcome. What kind of films are your favorite?
    WRONG THREAD !.. I AM NOT SIMONE!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I know your not Simone, however I was talking to Simone because she seems really nice, and she still needs answers.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I know your not Simone, however I was talking to Simone because she seems really nice, and she still needs answers.

answers to what? film streaming?... there's a watch and discuss link above but im not sure if thats what she's looking for
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

who is simone ?

anyway, where's my welcoming?.
    how rude to go to someone welcoming thread and not say hello!...

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

you want your hello???!!????

WELCOME ^^ BACK lol

happy now?

I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I'm like totally jealous of that greeting! I never got an awesome welcome like that. lol

Morna92 is Simone! Since she is new and posted in your thread, its kind of like your sharing introduction threads now. Isn't it good to share?! Plus, Simone speaks really good English, and seems really nice so I am sure she will be a wonderful poster.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Its ok espartacos. We can start a new thread. NO hard feelings.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Thanks

well thats always good lol because usually ppl would post in other languages and its really really really hard to understand lol i tried to comprehend italian and it did not work out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast