+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7
Results 49 to 55 of 55

Thread: hello.

  1. #49
    Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I live in Houston Tx
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    well thats always good lol because usually ppl would post in other languages and its really really really hard to understand lol i tried to comprehend italian and it did not work out!
    There is this one french speaking user on here and he posts stuff no one understands.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.


  2. #50
    Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Wow, I'm like totally jealous of that greeting! I never got an awesome welcome like that. lol


    Morna92 is Simone! Since she is new and posted in your thread, its kind of like your sharing introduction threads now. Isn't it good to share?! Plus, Simone speaks really good English, and seems really nice so I am sure she will be a wonderful poster.

    so you had a thing against people from another country, not well spoken people?.... is so sad to find people like you on the net, even tho the net is for everybody to use!.. you made me sad to know people like you!


    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    you want your hello???!!????

    WELCOME ^^ BACK lol


    happy now?

    THANK YOU!... and i could totally read your sarcasm on that welcoming.....lol


    Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    Its ok espartacos. We can start a new thread. NO hard feelings.
    dude don't worry about t a thing, am not the owner of the site, you can post anywhere you want,.. no hard feelings,.. " i hope Zev; didn't had any trouble understanding what i wrote..

  3. #51
    Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I live in Houston Tx
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: hello.

    No worries here but thanks for the concern. Do you have any friends yet?
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.


  4. #52
    Zev
    Zev is offline
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 66 Times in 62 Posts

    Re: hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by espartacos View Post

    so you had a thing against people from another country, not well spoken people?.... is so sad to find people like you on the net, even tho the net is for everybody to use!.. you made me sad to know people like you!






    dude don't worry about t a thing, am not the owner of the site, you can post anywhere you want,.. no hard feelings,.. " i hope Zev; didn't had any trouble understanding what i wrote..
    lol As long as it is written in English, I won't have any trouble understanding.

    Well you don't know me, obviously. When you say "People Like Me" I don't know what your trying to say I am. However I can tell you my people are awesome, understanding, intelligent, kick ass people. So I am taking it as a compliment. I like people from other countries just fine, like XXOOXX she is great person.

    Signature is a Gwenibe original.

  5. #53
    Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South Pacific
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    lol You crack me up!

    I didn't tell you to do anything. I made a suggestion. Based off your thought that no one in this forum is intelligent enough for you.

    I think you often type English well. I am understanding, as I stated I work in customer care, where understanding and caring is key.

    If you don't know me, then obviously don't know "My Kind". How can I change my kind, if you don't tell me what its am suppose to change?

    I don't even know your race/background anything about you, so it would be difficult for me to racist. In which you can call me whatever you want, however it doesn't make things any less true.
    Oh, Zev. Let bygones be bygones and let 'im go. You've got bigger fish to fry.

    P.S. And, yes, I think the word "racist" has been drained of all its original meaning. Just call your opponent that, and presto! you've automatically won an argument.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?


    Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

  6. #54
    Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    No worries here but thanks for the concern. Do you have any friends yet?
    as a matter of fact, yes I do have some friends. they don't have to be on my friends list to be my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    lol As long as it is written in English, I won't have any trouble understanding.

    Well you don't know me, obviously. When you say "People Like Me" I don't know what your trying to say I am. However I can tell you my people are awesome, understanding, intelligent, kick ass people. So I am taking it as a compliment. I like people from other countries just fine, like XXOOXX she is great person.
    as long as is written in english?.... I have not seen anyone writing in other language, your problem is, that you hate people who doesn't write the F*** language well, and that's a huge problem with me, am twice more intelligent than you are, I know 3 language... and what do you do?... nothing just complaining about others people and criticizing others for their background!
    you criticizing because there's nothing more you can do with your brain!... do not replay to this, I don't want to know anymore about you, and your thoughts, I know very well what kind of thought you had!


    Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Oh, Zev. Let bygones be bygones and let 'im go. You've got bigger fish to fry.

    P.S. And, yes, I think the word "racist" has been drained of all its original meaning. Just call your opponent that, and presto! you've automatically won an argument.
    am not arguing anymore, is already over!

  7. #55
    Zev
    Zev is offline
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 66 Times in 62 Posts

    Re: hello.

    Just because you havn't seen anyone writing in a different language, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have seen people write in many different languages, then again I have been around here way longer than you.

    Hate is such a strong word, I wouldn't say I hate much. Maybe a little dislike at times. I am so glad that you see it my way, and you know that you could improve. Even though you probably won't seek any improvement.

    I don't hate you at all, nor do I like you. Your just another person to me, so I don't take anything personal with you.

    lol Oh, yeah, your very intelligent. I don't want to be thee worlds smartest person, possibly because am not ego tripping. I would rather know one language super well than lets say, barely speak 3 languages. Yep, I just complain about "others people" all the time for no reason at all. Hahahaha

    do not replay to this
    Replay? Is there a replay button? Oh wait, you mean reply. Yeah, I don't take orders.

    You don't want to know anything about me? I'm so crushed, my heart to broken, oh no!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Oh, Zev. Let bygones be bygones and let 'im go. You've got bigger fish to fry.

    P.S. And, yes, I think the word "racist" has been drained of all its original meaning. Just call your opponent that, and presto! you've automatically won an argument.
    Yeah, your right. Your like my voice of reason. lol Its not like he can understand me anyways.
    Last edited by Zev; Jun 02, 2009 at 10:49 AM.

    Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts