+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello ;)

Newbie ChrillaDaKilla is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello ;)

My name is Chrille if you didnt notice hehe im new here and thought i would give some info about myself

Name:Christian Patrik Svensson

Nicknames: Chrille,Chrilladakilla,Chrill Pill, Vitamin C, Cliff and much more

Born:1990 02/21

Starsign:Pisces

Appearance:5,7 (175 cm) blond hair by birth but likes too dye it in many colors from red,black and pink and more. blue eyes,not very buff body but its ripped if yo know what i mean

Personality:Very positive,stubborn and Very outgoing...like too joke about much....but i never want too hurt anybodys feelings....if they are sad im getting a littel sad but sometimes i get angry of course....that only human

Hobbies: Mixed martial arts,Greco Roman wrestling, Submission Wrestling and freestyle. I do some kickboxning and boxning too but not much haha I alltso strengt train alot. But when im not traning i like too spend my time with family aktivtes,friends or sometimes chill with the computer.

Religon : Im a shamanist so i belive in energy and the thing that whats right fore you dont have too be right fore me but it isnt wrong but it also tips a bit too the cristianity.

well that was a bit i think :P hehe soo if you want too learn more ask me have a good future brothers and sisters :P and yes...i like smiles

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Hello ;)

welcome to AO and hope you make some freinds here. pm me if you need any help or have any questions i will be glad to try and help
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie ChrillaDaKilla is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    welcome to AO and hope you make some freinds here. pm me if you need any help or have any questions i will be glad to try and help

thanks very much man but i have Himhiro who has helped me a good way on the way but hope we alltso will get along

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think we will get along fine add me as a freind if want to i will be around here somewhere lol
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread