+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Newbie MLink1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello

Hey, my name is Michael Link, so feel free to call me either... I love anime and video games. I spend most of my time reading manga, watching anime, or playing video games. I read Naruto/bleach/One Piece/Katekyo Hitman Reborn every week. I read a lot more. I started reading Fairy Tail just recently. Some of my favorite Animes/mangas are, Ranma 1/2 (I own all 7 seasons), Yu Yu Hakusho, Code Geass, One Piece, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, InuYasha, and Change 123.

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Hey welcome to AO or so called Anime Online.
    Have a gud time here and fallow the rules lol
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

This place can be a very nice place to be, if you know how to go around the place. I have been gone for a long time, but I did once love it here. It was where I use to post all my poetry that I wrote from day to day. I use to write every single day. Anyway, I do hope you like the place. Take care.

@};-

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

+ Reply to Thread