+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Newbie Kotaro7914 is off to a good start Kotaro7914's Avatar
    In hiding from a group of powerful entities who wnat my soul
    Thanks

Hello

Hey, i am new here and i am so happy to have found this site. at my school, me, my brother, and only 4 other people enjoy reading manga and watching anime. many students judge us because we watch anime, but we dont care. this website is a great relief.

Newbie KataraBadyanu is off to a good start KataraBadyanu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Kotaro7914 View Post
    Hey, i am new here and i am so happy to have found this site. at my school, me, my brother, and only 4 other people enjoy reading manga and watching anime. many students judge us because we watch anime, but we dont care. this website is a great relief.
    Welcome! I feel a little silly saying that since I just joined here too, but just the same. ^^; There's that little of people that like anime at your school? o_o That's horrible! Hopefully you'll feel more at home here~

Newbie Kotaro7914 is off to a good start Kotaro7914's Avatar
    In hiding from a group of powerful entities who wnat my soul
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KataraBadyanu View Post
    Welcome! I feel a little silly saying that since I just joined here too, but just the same. ^^; There's that little of people that like anime at your school? o_o That's horrible! Hopefully you'll feel more at home here~
    I Polled it myself. it is very sad that we are so few, but i already like it here.

Newbie DivineEshaShadow is off to a good start DivineEshaShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

hi im Esha. im new here too and im glad that i've managed to make a few new friends but i'd love some more. after all, there's strength in numbers.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

hello my name is Jacob, it is a pleasure seeing you take such intrest in anime. welcome to this sight. you dont have to wory about people judging you, some of the best advantages of this sight are that you can talk about just anything.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

+ Reply to Thread