Hello, My name isn't important just call me Urukivi Atideko, Urukivi for short. I am 18, Male, 6"4, brown hair, brown eyes.
I joined this site because I enjoy Anime very much, but I am sad to say that I do not have television or access to a computer so I haven't been able to watch very much lately. From what I have been able to see Death Note, is one of my favorites, then I would have to say Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and Bleach,
unfortunately those are the only Animes I have seen. If you have any suggestions of similar Animes, or any that you think I would like, then I would greatly appreciate them and definitely look into them.
With that being said, I am not just here to discuss Anime, I am open to other topics as well, I enjoy debating, but I often will take a while to respond to messages because I like to research and think on what other people have said, that way I can take an Objective view to what is being said, as opposed to doing as most people seem to and just ignoring anything that can't be refuted. If you would like to have a debate or just a friendly discussion feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to oblige.
If anyone has any questions about me be sure to check my profile information first, then if the information is no supplied on there pm me and ask me. I will answer most questions, but I will not divulge my name, the exact location I live, what educational facility I attend, etc.
With that being said, This site is awesome so far!