+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Newbie missyakemi is off to a good start missyakemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello

Hi everyone I am a new member. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. This is probably the first forum I have joined so I hope this will be fun.

Newbie RazorCraft is off to a good start RazorCraft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Hello MissYakemi

I'm also new to this forum, though I'm not new to forums in general.

Let's learn together and become friends.

How are you tonight?

Thanks

pretty good just explorin all the posts and stuff. Im just trying to get used to all this posting

Thanks

There's a limited area to post in, so far as I can see, due to the clutter of older and inactive threads.

I think, as new members, we should branch out and open new threads

So tell us a little about yourself!

Thanks

a little about myself, well i have been reading manga for a couple of years. So far I love reading fairy tale, claymore, berserk, gamaran, black butler, and d gray man. I love mange and I love anime. But mostly I read manga. I have been lately reading romance mangas which i usually dont read but have gotten hooked. My favorite would be ouran highschool. Any suggestions on mange would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I haven't really been into anime since I got older, but have started to enjoy it again recently, and was hoping to find some like-minded friends

Really was hoping for something more local to New Jersey or New York, but the internet rocks too, and everyone here is very nice.

If you had to pick your top three mangas, what would they be and why? Which one of the three would you recommend to someone?

Thanks

Really difficult but the three I would pick:
    Fairy tale-because I like the magic and the characters are well developed in my opinion. And I just love how they have a kick ass character like Ezra she is my favorite, there really arent that many mangas where they have a strong character like her except for claymore.
    The second would be D gray man: There are just so many things I like about the manga. But i do admit that the exorcist is kind of played out I just can't help but love this manga.
    The third would be ouran highschool. Lol i feel like a retard for posting it but yes it is a good complete romance/gender bender manga I have read. I like the fact that they add the extra chapters for each of the characters because usually after a manga like this genre is over they just end it and thats it. I dont like that, I like to know what happens to the other characters and this manga did it for me.After reading this manga it has really set a bar as to the romance mangas. I can only read gender bender/romance because they add that extra something to it.

Thanks

I had heard ouran host club (same manga or is it different?) was pretty much yaoi.

I'll take a look at Fairy Tale and D Gray Man, though.

D Greymon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast