+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello.... ^_^

Newbie yami85 may be famous one day yami85 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello.... ^_^

well hi everyone I am new and not at the same time I joined long time ago but I am not active for some reasons but now I will active ^_^ so I hope that I can have fun here and make new friends even that I know some of the members here like Hime-sama (Ky-lyrra) and the boss of AI (Sinistra) but I hope that I can know more ^_^

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Hello.... ^_^

Hi! Welcome to Anime Online! I hope you enjoy your stay

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello.... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by yami85 View Post
    well hi everyone I am new and not at the same time I joined long time ago but I am not active for some reasons but now I will active ^_^ so I hope that I can have fun here and make new friends even that I know some of the members here like Hime-sama (Ky-lyrra) and the boss of AI (Sinistra) but I hope that I can know more ^_^
    Hey Yami, long time no see, it's Legend by the way

enjoy your stay here, check out the clans, and hopefully you join ours. Im pretty sure you know Dancy, she's the leader.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yami welcome to AO glad you decided to come back. *blushes* Hime-sama here too?Anyways Sinistra and I run the Empire clan. Come by and check it out. Yes you know Sazzy she's Dancy_Saz on here and you know CBH for he is CBH onhere too.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie kujara may be famous one day kujara may be famous one day kujara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Yami.. i'm Kujara..i'm a junior member in here..nice to see you...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

hiya ans welcome again lol
    well im not that long on ao lol
    but its changed tooo much since i was here is most diff changed from when u were here lol so anyways hi ^__^

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello
    welcome to forums. Read the rules and have fun.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yami85 View Post
    YAMI!!!!

Hello there!! Welcome to AO, enjoy it here and remember to read the rules ^^
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast