+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Again AO :)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Hello Again AO :)

Well this really isnt an introduction.

But Ive decided to return to the Ao community for a while and try 2 help gather more active members to get this site booming once again like the old days...05-09' stretch was amazing. I think adding new material to the site, as well as donating some money could do wonders...also spreading the name of AO to the social boards of FB/myspace/etc...

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Hello Again AO :)

Dman man its been way to long how has it been going? and i agree those were the best years i think, after bebop bought this place it went to shit then he sold it. it would be cool to get a pool together and buy there place back but the new owners never talk or anything they are just letting the site go to pot.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well some of the upper mods need to step in and try to buy it over. Im sure Kedar could do something with this place, hell maybe even hassin

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah true either one of them could or maybe onbe of the older owners could buy the site back. it would be nice to see something done

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there anime_being _god welcome back and thanks for offering to help us out and spreading the word about the website even though we havent met on here good to see some older members than me ocming back to get things back on track. For myself im always up for helping out a hand on anything.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

if we did get a pot together to buy this place back we would need a way to have an account where everyone just put in what they could till we got the money up to buy this place. its a nice a thought anyway

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I look at it this way if I could buy the site I would of already put a bid in for the community. but my bid would be miniscule to what the site HAS been sold for. site was originaly sold to DB for 500,000 I was told by SPDude not to reveal this info due to he did not want to think that all the people on this community was being used to help make a site popular for monitary gain. Google ads alone on this community make 50,000 a day but that was when the site was active. Now that the site is dead someone could buy it for a cheaper price. but its well out of anyones price range.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    I look at it this way if I could buy the site I would of already put a bid in for the community. but my bid would be miniscule to what the site HAS been sold for. site was originaly sold to DB for 500,000 I was told by SPDude not to reveal this info due to he did not want to think that all the people on this community was being used to help make a site popular for monitary gain. Google ads alone on this community make 50,000 a day but that was when the site was active. Now that the site is dead someone could buy it for a cheaper price. but its well out of anyones price range.
    WOW.

Never thought the price range was racking up that high, impressive to say the least. If buying it is not an option, then we must (or better yet should) form some kind of group of members who are active around here, and try to figure out how to move Animeonline.net up the google search lists, so when someone types in anime/manga/forum/etc, they will see this sites name, and that will allow AO to gain more members.

Just another thought, im not sure if this all belongs under the introduction section anymore ;p

Also...possibly, selling things off the site, such as anime dvds, manga books...similar to how Anime Castle works; I typed in 'anime' in the google search bar, and that site is first on the 2nd page, whereas animeonline.net is not even within 5 pages !!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread