+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Hello all

Whats up everyone?

I got bored with the world today so i decided to join an online forum. Well a little about myself. Basically to start out with Im an average guy.Well aleast i think so.My real name is pretty hard to pronounce soo lets just stick with dark. Its been my anime forum name ever since i can remember. I watch a lot of anime, in fact im downloading some rite now (dang torrents so slow ;_; ). I love to play the guitar and i run cross country/track and field for my highschool. If there's anything else u would like to kno, feel free to ask. Well its already 3 in the morning here and i have work tomorrow so im going to bed. Glad to be part of this great community and hope to make new friends.Later.

------------------------------------
    Just noticed i had a double posted thread. Probably cuz my internet froze and it wouldnt go thru bah. If ur a admin or mod plz delete the one thats not edited. Thank you.
    Last edited by Dork-; Jul 02, 2006 at 07:52 AM.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello all

lol, its 4am here.................but welcome and pm me if u ever wanna chat! ^_^

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO and have a nice day.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to animeonline, stay active ands whatnot hope to see ya around.

+ Reply to Thread