+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello TO ALL!!

Newbie momiji's_girl777 may be famous one day momiji's_girl777 may be famous one day momiji's_girl777's Avatar
    in my house, what is this, a trick question?!
    Thanks

Talking Re: Hello TO ALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by poonjoonoob
    Hello, im new also, my name is chris just checking my sigs and stuffs, ill help in anyway i can, with the small knoledge i know of anime, im curently looking for an anime to watch, but i can't seem to find anythng, if anyone can please tell me of a good anime, don't hesitate to tell me please, but i can say one of my favorites is "Chobites" not as girly as you'd think after watching it, it OWNED me, i can say it :'(

seen and liked: Chobites, Naruto, Trigun,Princess Mononoko, Spirited Away, Cowboy Bebop, One Piece,Ronin Warriors, Rouroni Kenshin/Samurai X,.hack//sign,Pom Poko, Samurai Champloo, Grave of the Fireflies, Love Hina, Fooly Cooly,Steel angel kurumi,s-CRY-ed,My Neighbor Totoro, Wolfs Rain, Golden Boy.

whatever/in between both: Inuyasha, Full metal Alchemist, Mahou Sensei Negima,Big O, Bleach.

seen and didn't like:Gundam Seed,Yugi-ho, Pokemen, Get Backers, IGPX.

there might be more but i don't recall, if i remember ill edit this messege
    ME LOVE Miyazaki (Princess Monoke, Spirited away, etc...) hey! I'm a newb too! we can stumble around getting lost together mad mad fun
    [I adore shiny things...*drools*
    Ilove to randomly quote stuff... so beware! I might just quote YOU! *giggle*

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your Signature to help him gain world domination
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello TO ALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by momiji's_girl777
    ME LOVE Miyazaki (Princess Monoke, Spirited away, etc...) hey! I'm a newb too! we can stumble around getting lost together mad mad fun
    sure, sounds fun , just do ther PM on here, i usually leave it on as long as im home.

Anyone Go on Gaia? PM or comment me.

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

welcom!!! if you ever wanna talk you can pm me!!! make lots of friends and have a good time at AO
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Newbie poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Hello TO ALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    welcome to ao.............have fun and post a lot...................i like the name
    thanks, you'r name is cool too . and ill try posting as much as i can, usually im online watching anime, and give feedback, hehe, till college, in 3 weeks . thats life, see ya around

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

what kind of anime do you like?
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Thanks

Exclamation Re: Hello TO ALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Zelda14
    what kind of anime do you like?
    i guess you didn't read my first post, but this..

seen and liked: Chobites, Naruto, Trigun,Princess Mononoko, Spirited Away, Cowboy Bebop, One Piece,Ronin Warriors, Rouroni Kenshin/Samurai X,.hack//sign,Pom Poko, Samurai Champloo, Grave of the Fireflies, Love Hina, Fooly Cooly,Steel angel kurumi,s-CRY-ed,My Neighbor Totoro, Wolfs Rain, Golden Boy.

whatever/in between both: Inuyasha, Full metal Alchemist, Mahou Sensei Negima,Big O, Bleach.

seen and didn't like:Gundam Seed,Yugi-ho, Pokemen, Get Backers, IGPX.

Newbie MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there. Have fun and post tons, OK

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Hello TO ALL!!

this is from the Anime series im curently seeing, its called Genshiken, Shinku No Cage, told me about it, hes a AO poster also. its genre is like, Real life, but it is funny. i enjoy it, mabey anyone who checks it out will too,
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by poonjoonoob

this is from the Anime series im curently seeing, its called Genshiken, Shinku No Cage, told me about it, hes a AO poster also. its genre is like, Real life, but it is funny. i enjoy it, mabey anyone who checks it out will too,
    AHHH it finished on episode 12, and i hear its the end of it, why??!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaCartana
    Hi there. Have fun and post tons, OK
    don't worry i will , thanks for the reply btw
    Last edited by poonjoonoob; Aug 01, 2006 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast