+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello All

ClydeV is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello All

I am new to this forum. Glad to join and hope to make many new Anime-loving friends. My favorite anime is basically anything with cool fighting scenes and a strong female character (though need not be the main character)

Newbie Kio33327 is off to a good start Kio33327's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello All

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeV View Post
    I am new to this forum. Glad to join and hope to make many new Anime-loving friends. My favorite anime is basically anything with cool fighting scenes and a strong female character (though need not be the main character)
    HI!!!!!! i love animae, i jusr like fighting, drama, good story line, romance comidy, and other stuf like that, tho is doesnt need to be all in one, like i like fruits basket but i also like bragon ball, and stuf like that, i;m looking for new friends to. so hows it goin random animae fan???!!!!

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello All

Hi there welcome to AO Im riku-chan! Youll have lots of fun here and make plenty of friends fast! And post as much as you can about all the animes and mangas that you enjoy
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

+ Reply to Thread