+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello All

SatoshiHatake is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello All

After having joined animeonline it suggested that I make my way here and intoduce myself and what not so here it goes...

My name is Josh, I live in pittsburgh, love anime, as well as writting, videogames, and martial arts. I procrastinate more then I should which often makes me appear to be lazy, but I'm not. I mean I just seem to lack the feeling of urgency with most things and then before I realize it the timeframe in which I was supposed to do them is up. Well I guess that's really all for now but if you want to know anything else just let me know and i'll get back to you.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hello All

Quote Originally Posted by SatoshiHatake View Post
    After having joined animeonline it suggested that I make my way here and intoduce myself and what not so here it goes...

My name is Josh, I live in pittsburgh, love anime, as well as writting, videogames, and martial arts. I procrastinate more then I should which often makes me appear to be lazy, but I'm not. I mean I just seem to lack the feeling of urgency with most things and then before I realize it the timeframe in which I was supposed to do them is up. Well I guess that's really all for now but if you want to know anything else just let me know and i'll get back to you.
    Welcome Josh Im Cojoe/Cody let me be the first in welcoming you to the AO family.....just remember to post alot and make lots of friends....oh and read the rules ok.
    -Cojoe
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

+ Reply to Thread