+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everybody!!

Newbie sk8roy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello everybody!!

Well I have always loved watching anime even as a little kid I loved watching Voltron and Battle of The Planets (Gatchaman) on TV. I remember the day I was hooked was when I went to my buddys house and watched Landlock. After that I looked for a anime supplier buy my house and made my first trip.

The very first series I started watching was Evangelion. Boy how I remember going and getting VHS tape after VHS tape. Watching what I had over and over until the next volume came out. Then when the series ended how I wanted more. When I heard there were the Evangelion movies that should have shed some light on the mysteries of the series, thought I got to see them. I waited and waited for them to release them. Me being the addict I was could not wait any longer so I ordered the japanese version with no subtitle from overseas. Watched it probably a billion times just making up my own story as I watched.

Some of my favorites over the years are Iria, Sword of the Bezerk (dissapointing though), HyperSpeed Grandoll, Perfect Blue, Lupin III, Sword of the Stranger, and many more. My favorite of all time though is Grave of the Fireflies.

I actually came to this site because I was looking for some anime themes for windows vista. Google directed me here, so registered am introducing myself and now will be off to see what goodies I find here.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello everybody!!

cool :P well i hope you find what your looking for =]
    and hopefully you stay around
    Welcome to AO
    enjoy your stay =]
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

belzu is off to a good start
    Thanks

ciao a tutti!!!! che fico questo spazio, tanti films tante robe e tante tante tante tante...mi sono dimenticato...sicuro erano un sacco perĂ²...

Newbie sk8roy is off to a good start
    Thanks

well no I did not find what I was looking for when I came here, But I plan on stickin around.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do! The people here are really awesome snd nice!

Newbie Light Mario is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah...at least I get that impression...see ya around...

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

You should mario. Everyone of my friends are nice including you.

+ Reply to Thread