+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everybody

Newbie Arkan is off to a good start Arkan's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Hello Everybody

Hey everbody, im new and this may seem irrelevent to u but considering that this is an anime site it seems only natural to talk about anime... so.... Avatar the Last Airbender is one of my top 3 anime favorites wat do u think of it?

Newbie darkestic is off to a good start darkestic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello Everybody

I love the series. rather enjoy it. my name is LAtisa and I'm sort of new here as well. welcome to the site and hope you enjoy. where are you from? I love anime, and have my own group where I am. :P I like any anime I can get into. what about you?

Thanks

well im from Canadia (Canada) and i also get into any anime shows i can i've finished like 5 or 6, and stopped trying to finish One Piece on the 100th episode when i decided to get into a different aniem show...

soooo.... my top three favorite animes are Ouran High School Host Club, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Chobits wat about u?
    OH NO!!! I knew it was only a matter of time!!!.... APPA ATE MOMO!!!!

Newbie darkestic is off to a good start darkestic's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen the entire series of avatar the last air bender and I loved it. I love watching anime, I use to love one piece and still do but I had to stop watching it. but I would have to say ouran, avatar, and Yumeiro Passtiere. I am watching some new anime from japan that has been english dubed. I have finished too many series, except naruto and one piece. I must say though that Hikaru and Kaoru are my fav next yo Kyoya. I think he is awesome.

i'm from canada as well. I'm from BC in the okanagan. I'm engaged, and love drawing. I am making a comic for my anime group. I love writing too. :P always too creative for my own good.

have you seen any of the new animes out?

Thanks

unfortunatly, no i havn't seen any new animes, but i was reading a blog that says that there might be another season of Avatar the Last Airbender-can't wait

i live in Saint john NB sorta and definatly not engaged lol, but congrats on urs
    OH NO!!! I knew it was only a matter of time!!!.... APPA ATE MOMO!!!!

+ Reply to Thread