+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone

redsun

Talking Hello Everyone

I am Redsun.

I am a college student and also a writer. I am new here and wanted to say hi. I am joining and going to be active on many diffrent forums and wish to make alot of friends. So feel free to contact me if you want to be my friend.

I am 20 and enjoy anime such as Inu-Yasha, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and so much more. There are a few I don't totally like but that does not matter I don't want a fight on anyone. I love to draw and write. I love to make websites and learn tons of new things. I love to help others that need help. Just so many things.

If you want to know something certain just ask me.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi there! Welcome to ao and pm me if u want to chat!

Newbie RuthlessOne may be famous one day RuthlessOne may be famous one day RuthlessOne's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo! same im new aswell

Shu
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessOne
    Yo! same im new aswell
    Welcome and pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(no one is on here right now........it is 145am here...)

redsun

1:46 where I am lol... Thanks... I hope to be on when others are on, but I am up now lol...

Shu
    Thanks

They will come, and when they do, the place to be in the 25000 post thread....it is pretty much an instant messenger where u talk about anything...........

redsun

That is awesome... Do you know if the Admin or Owner does affiliate sites thing. I need to find other sites like this one to link with and so on. I am actually joining tons of forums, [but trust me i plain to be very active] I just need to get my site as active as this one seems that it is going to be.

Shu
    Thanks

Honestly...................i have no idea......................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast