+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello everyone!

Newbie mariska may be famous one day mariska may be famous one day mariska's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face hello everyone!

I'm new here ... and well I'll try to be as active as I can!
    I don't realy know what to say! I'm just glad I found another forum were I can talk about anime and stuff ... and I hope I'll have about what to talk to you guys!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: hello everyone!

Hi! Welcome to AO! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello everyone!

yeah have fun and post all you want, and dont be afriad to say what you mean!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello! It's nice to see another new face around here. Hope you like it here and if you ever want to chat or need help just pm me. ^_^TTYL.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Big Welcome! Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself. You'll like it a lot here and "meet" lots of people with intrest that, I hope, are simular to yours. Have fun and don't forget to read the rules first. Also feel free to PM me anytime with anything you wanna' know or just to talk. Don't forget to drop by the gallery too. Laters, Bye.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread