+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Newbie The Melancholy is off to a good start The Melancholy's Avatar
    Forks, Washington.....if you read it then you get it
    Thanks

Talking Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone I use to be a very productive member of AO but I unfortunately didn't like how the AO Admins were using their power and their "all-mighty" attitudes, but Now its been 2 years and I am back to see old friends and make new ones again. If you remember a Dark_Matrix or a Marcel_C then that was me and I'd like to catch up with you. If any of the Admins remember me then I'd like to chit-chat on how lifes been as well. Feels great to be back and I missed AO.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello Everyone!

Well then, let me be the first to welcome you back to AO, and yes the Admin has been changed since like last year I think. so far a lot changed as well, and I don't remember seeing you online before. lol well welcome back and enjoy making new friends. good luck.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

since you been i here before... welcome back. hope you make some new friends. if you want to talk or be friends just pm me. hope to see you around.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie The Melancholy is off to a good start The Melancholy's Avatar
    Forks, Washington.....if you read it then you get it
    Thanks

Thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome! I hope everything is better with AO and I love that the community is still as friendly as it was when I was here.

+ Reply to Thread