+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello "Family" :)

Newbie Lucy06666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello "Family" :)

Hello members, besides myself, I totally cant think of anything to say!! Thats a bad thing. AHHHHH! Well I love anime, pretty much if its anime then I like it, or force myself to watch it. But most of the ones that I watch I like/love. Some of the things that I watch include: Bleach, Naruto, Shugo Chara, Sailor Moon, Mar, Petite Princess Yuci, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Utena, Inuyasha (which half the time I spell wrong, I am a bad fan), Nanaka 6/17, Mythecal Dective Loki Ragnarok, Noir, Ouran High School Host Club (which I have not finished), Scryed (never finished it, stupid heads took it off TV), Wolf Rain, and many others that I am not thinking of right now. Plus I have plenty that I want to watch, but I will spare you the pain of having to read that list as well. Oh and some other personal facts about me are that I want, and my dream is to be an author. I love writing anything from poetry to novels (which I usually never, and have not yet, completed). Playing the piano is fun and I love reading. Just a quick question for those who decide to read this long pain in the but "novel" that I am writing, Have you read Twilight and the books that follow? Just a question answer it or don't I really don't care, but I just wanted an idea of how many people actually read those books, which I suspect a lot of people do. Oh and another fact about me is that I love to talk a lot and I like to go on and on and on about something, whatever the topic is, kinda like I am doing now. Ok I am gonna stop now.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello "Family" :)

Good day and welcome to AO, hope you like it here and I suggest that you read the rules first and have fun, and no I have not read the book you said/wrote.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread