+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello good sirs and mams

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello good sirs and mams

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio Mankitten View Post
    Hello kind pplz of AO i have heard about this site from many friends, im sure at least one of them might know its me *winks* since meh other user name vash has been taken (curse you posers) anyways i am a hardcore anime and manga fan lol, which im sure a lot of ya'll are hahahaha, im 18 years old im a pretty laid back guy but im really random at the same time *points to name* and yah i really like trigun a lot, lol anyways i hope i have a good time here, and I will be looking forward to getting to know all of you ya'll.

So what are you waiting for, WELCOME ME ALREADY!!!!!
    Here's a non-generic welcome msg:

You seem like a bright and good member for our site to have. Hope you post a lot and bring us more interesting discussions to this site.

Enjoy your stay, and check out all that it has to offer.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Flavio Mankitten is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really thank you all for your welcomes, ya'll seem to be greta ppl and iluvmyloser youre welcome to PM me anytime if you wanna be friends lol, i sure could use them right now anyways and same goes for you guys lol
    and dont worry i know the rules here and im going to do my best to follow them the last thing i want to do is get banned here already >.<
    anyways ill try to add more interesting discussions here im sure ya'll will be bored ot death of me hahaha.

and once again your friendlyness is very appreciated haha *takes a bow.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, welcome to anime online forums! Read the rules & have fun! And u can add me as friend if u want.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Hello, welcome to anime online forums! Read the rules & have fun! And u can add me as friend if u want.
    ok well ill go ahead and you add bud i take it that you like family guy? lol

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yet again it has been a while since I have welcomed a new comer. So I would like to welcome you!!!!

Welcome to Anime Online ManKitten. When you read this make sure to click on the links and take the time to read the threads...if you do you will do great on the site.

Well as you can see I'm Ky-lyrra you can call me Lilly, Ky-Ky, Lyrra, Ky, or Neverland. I am here if you need help with anything. Just send me a quick pm and I will explain things to you or if you just need someone to listen I'm also here.

Well lets start the links off with the RULES: Click on the Yellow Words to get to the links.

Anime Online Rules

Make sure to cover these rules carefully. Make quality posts, Give reasons for your posts and have fun...Next...

Graphics Section

If you love doing graphics such as signatures...then you should join the SOTW challenges they can be loads of fun....OR

Poetry

If you like writing poetry we also have a contest for that!

Gallery

If you have pictures you want to share you can put them here. Just make sure to keep them to the category.

I've given you some insight on the Site so in conclusion. Please just have fun, join in and make friends!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio Mankitten View Post
    ok well ill go ahead and you add bud i take it that you like family guy? lol
    Yeah, I do. Duh! I don't like the new episodes that much though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Yeah, I do. Duh! I don't like the new episodes that much though.
    thank you for the welcome, and if it isnt neverland hehehe good to see you here as well

and yeah i agree the new family guy aint as good didnt get many laughs out of it >.< and it used to be my fave show too for a while lol

cant wait for new futurmama i keep hearing about.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

hello friend how are you, hope you like it here, and have a happy time neeting new friends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast