+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello, hello...

Newbie Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, hello...

Yes, hello, everybody here at the forums. I am Kyle, but you can call me Kiyoshi, as that's my online name. Anyways, I'm an anime fan, and I own more manga than I do the anime TV shows but hey...Whatever floats my boat, and whatever floats yours. Soooo...

My favorite manga/animes would be Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Dot Hack. I'm proud to be an anime/manga fan, honestly. It really started with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, back when all the young kids thought it was just so awesome. Being fourteen and in my Freshman year of high school, I've matured. A lot. I also am a highly talented artist, and yes, I draw a sort of anime style. I plan to go to Japan after I finish college to further my studies of anime, manga, the Japanese language and culture, and how to improve my drawing skills.

I also am writing a trilogy called Quest, which I hope to publish before I'm twenty. Pretty high hopes...But I can try! But that's enough about me; glad to be here, and nice to see so many anime fans! Hello hello!
    READ THE RULES!
    -- Hassun

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello, hello...

An interesting introduction. Welcome to AO. If you have any questions, be sure to PM me. Have fun!

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix View Post
    An interesting introduction. Welcome to AO. If you have any questions, be sure to PM me. Have fun!
    Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad to be here. I try to be interesting. Also, don't worry; you won't be getting any PMs from me about how to use the forum, therefore less work for you. Heheh.
    READ THE RULES!
    -- Hassun

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello welcome to AO! I hope you like it here. PM me anytime.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to ao..........have fun and pm me if you have any questions...............

your sig is the greatest........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    welcome to ao..........have fun and pm me if you have any questions...............

your sig is the greatest........

LOL, thanks much, I love it. Your sig looks really nice, too...Professional. Photoshop, I'm guessing.
    READ THE RULES!
    -- Hassun

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

yep yep................................cs2...........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there Kiyoshi And Welocme 2 AO!!! Wow,you sound like a pretty interesting person Awesome! lol Well i'm sure that your gonna love it here and make lot's of great friends. Oh and if you ever want 2 chat,just pm me anytime k.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast