+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello, hello...

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello, hello...

well, HI HI~ have fun in AO and posts lots! cya around the forums!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

welcome to AO and enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends
    and post lots about anime,and pm me if you have any questions
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Ao, Kiyoshi. you got yourself an interesting introduction. ^^ have pleasant day. may you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Hola Kiyoshi, nice to meet you. yeah, i have more manga's then anime's as well...although i dont have many manga's either ^^- but one day i will.

I too am a fan of rurouni kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, and Naruto. Thus far anyway, but there are alot out there.

Alas, i too started anime loving with pokemon, and yu-gi-oh. Cept the other one that i started with was Sailor moon. lol.

Wow we have alot in common haha. I am a "Talented" artist as well (or so my friends tell me)

I plan on moving to Japan to learn all i can about them as well as i wish to become a anime/manga producer and/or English school teacher in japan.

A trilogy eh, well if you have a bit of it written out already, i would love to see it in the fanfiction section^^. Also good luck with that, not everyday you meet someone at the age of 14, already planning that far into the future. I mean look at me, im 16 and i dont really know about tomorrow.lol. Anyways, look at me writing so much, welcome to AO. If you wanna talk sometime, send me a shout. Later.
    Last edited by Othello; Sep 13, 2006 at 05:21 AM.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello~, and welcome to AO!! Enjoy your stay here!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2