+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello hello!

Newbie nicoleantonia is off to a good start nicoleantonia's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile hello hello!

So after thinking about how much I really missed this old forum I used to frequent that's closed now, I decided to try to find a new one! Even though I'm not as into anime as I used to be, I noticed the awesomeness of everyone who were into anime and video games and really, I'm a nerd who still plays her Pokemon Red on her old school Gameboy Color.

Anyway, I'm Nicole, and I'm 18. I live in the US, about 20 minutes away from New York City, but I'm going to London in October to study photography for the next 4 years I dabble in web design and I write a bit.

And I'm really bad at ending introductions. See you guys around =D

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello hello!

Well hello Nicole. That's pretty awesome that your taking up photography. What job are you looking into?
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Newbie nicoleantonia is off to a good start nicoleantonia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello hello!

=D Well I'll probably end up starting with freelance work, but when it comes time for me to choose a concentration, I'll probably concentrate on fashion photography =] So I hope to work some magazine ads and fashion editorials.

+ Reply to Thread