+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello, Im Anorudo.

Anorudo

Talking Hello, Im Anorudo.

Hey Guys! My Names Arnold (Anorudo In Japanese) Dont Worry About My Age Or Where I Live. Im A Big Fan Of Bleach, Gintama, Busou Renkin, Hikaru No Go And Last But Not least Death Note. Im Coming To You From Bleach Forums, I Left Because I Needed A Forum W/ More Diversity, Not only Bleach. Anyways, I Dont Wanna Take Up Too Much Of Your Time. Later!

P.S. I Dont Wanna Sound Like A n00b-I call them n00bs because i am one- who is the girl on the sites banner? Can I Change the Skin/Theme or what? And Can You Upload Your Own Avi?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello, Im Anorudo.

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Welcome to the Forums Anorudo... Currently we only support a single default Skin theme... You gain the ability for custom Avatars when you reach the 'community member' threshold of 50 forum posts...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie's Avatar
    Thanks

ok hi im Anime Cutie welcome to AO hope u have a fun time ^^

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks

Arnorudu, nice to meet ya. The gal up there is the Anime Online mascot designed by a fella named Lord Katsuhito. She's an origonal drawing, don't remember if she was given a name.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey hows it goin welcome to AO have fun.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to ao, I'm the forums Emo kid... every forum needs an emo kid and I happen to play the part, I go by evan, the emo kid or dttw, chose which ever you like, I really don't care, Well TTFN

~*~DTTW Out~*~
    ~*~ Trust is the Weakness Betrayal is the Hidden Blade~*~

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO, enjoy your stay.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anorudo View Post
    Hey Guys! My Names Arnold (Anorudo In Japanese) Dont Worry About My Age Or Where I Live. Im A Big Fan Of Bleach, Gintama, Busou Renkin, Hikaru No Go And Last But Not least Death Note. Im Coming To You From Bleach Forums, I Left Because I Needed A Forum W/ More Diversity, Not only Bleach. Anyways, I Dont Wanna Take Up Too Much Of Your Time. Later!

P.S. I Dont Wanna Sound Like A n00b-I call them n00bs because i am one- who is the girl on the sites banner? Can I Change the Skin/Theme or what? And Can You Upload Your Own Avi?
    hello new person have fun be nice...yada yada lol pm me anytime

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast