+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello~ I'm new ^^

Newbie chocoga may be famous one day chocoga may be famous one day chocoga's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello~ I'm new ^^

Hello~ *bows* I'm new here ^^

I forgot how I found this site... Anyway, I'm kind of new to anime and manga. I started watching/reading it last year, so I don't know so much about them.... Oh and I also cosplay but not much cause I don't know that many animes...

Anyway, hi again~

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO and enjoy yourself some people are new manga and anime here pm me anytime

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Newbie anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie's Avatar
    Thanks
    howdy howdy howdy im aya aya aya!!!! Ill teach u boute anime ive been with it for 4ys!!! ^^ I cosplay 222!!! I basically do Yuna FF

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO, and I gotta say you got decades of animes and manga (good ones of course!) to catch up to!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO!! Hope that you enjoy it here!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Shizune may be famous one day Shizune may be famous one day Shizune's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO! Hi, I hope you can make lots of friends...

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks
    as long a u follow theas rules u will be fine
    rule#1 never and i mean never drink an open beer u find in the restroom... trust me, it might not be beer

rule#2 never play gofish with a silverback Gorilla... trust me they r soar loser

rule#3 the most improtant rule of all if u r playing poker with neji hyuga and he has vains shoot out the side of his head.... he is cheating!!!

follow the three rule above and u will be all good
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to Ao and have fun postin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast