+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, I'm new. :3

Moomoo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello, I'm new. :3

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. (Captain obvious here.)

I just turned fifteen, but I've been into anime and games for as long as I can remember. I have eight older brother plus an older sister, so I pretty much was born with a controller in my hands, and anime on my tv. (We're a family of nerds, trust me.)

Funny story is my first anime that I remember is Evangelion when I was five years old. (Parenting fail.) Along with that my first game that I remember playing is Half-life when I was five as well. (I really think they probably shouldn't have let my brothers babysit.)

I hope to get to know everyone on here since I'll probably be online a lot. I'm sick so I'll be missing a lot of school in the future, and this will help me kill boredom. (And loneliness. >>)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello, I'm new. :3

Welcome to Anime Online, have a safe stay.

Evangelion is the most confusing anime show i have ever watched lol

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi ! ^_^
    my home had had the same atmoshpere , always some anime was on
    (whether it was in a language we understood or not ) and I started off with Yugioh ....and now after like 12 years ,Im still into it ..lol ...
    My favourite game in grade 4 was resident evil , although i never played it , I used to give my computer time to my bro to play (smaller than me but better at it! ).I remebering squealing with delight every time the zombie arms used to pull the player from the dark windows =)

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO
    Hope you have fun here
    Read the rules
    Hope ta see ya round ^_^
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread