+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hello!!I'm new here!!

Newbie DARKNESS2006 may be famous one day DARKNESS2006 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Hello!!I'm new here!!

Hello my name is david and I fell in love with all anime at a very young age.

Newbie DARKNESS2006 may be famous one day DARKNESS2006 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DARKNESS2006 View Post
    Hello my name is david and I fell in love with all anime at a very young age.
    My favorite Charecter is Naruto Uzimaki he is so cool! can be a little dense at times, but thats cool

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm well lets see best tip stay outta trouble and dont jump off any bridges
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome to AO. Enjoy your stay.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Hi and welcome.I hope you have lots of fun here.I have been a member since June and I'm really enjoying it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3