+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello i'm ykcir backwards

Newbie ykcir00222 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello i'm ykcir backwards

Hello ppls I am a guy who wants to one day become a respectable mangaka i've been learning japanese for the past 4-5 months and am a spriter and the proud owner of the site the URL:ykcir00222.webs.com or campbellgaming.com i have everything i need to make a manga except for a scanner -_- and i'm not gonna post my idea unless someone says they wanna hear it. Well i guess that's it i hope i'm not to problematic sayonara shino tomodachi's X3

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello i'm ykcir backwards

well hello there..... ricky?

Welcome to AO... Read the rules, (No dooubt everyone will tell you this) it's very important, and should be the first thing done before posting. Yep just look for the yellow Rules/FAQ link in the upper right.

And uh... If you want some feedback about your manga idea.... this is a good site to share it! Full of creative minds. I for one would be interested... so just PM me with your story line, maybe some Character info.. I will give as much honest and helpful feedback as I can conjure up, Deal?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie ykcir00222 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hello i'm ykcir backwards

ok I will thanks ^.^ and yeah its ricky (..................................)lol

+ Reply to Thread