+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello my name is sarah

Newbie sarah0777 is off to a good start sarah0777's Avatar
    Thanks

hello my name is sarah

hello i'm new her my friends at school say this is an awsome site to chat with ppl and meet new friends so i hope to meet alot of awsome new friends on here ^^ so hit me up some time^^
    I LOVE LOUIE DANNER

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello my name is sarah

hello sarah welcome to animeonline i hope you get to enjoy yourself in this great community and best you good luck into what you need and sure i can step up and be your friend since no one else took the time to really be a friend. neh i was just kidding to all members i enjoy all the members i truly care about the people in my own community well anyways getting sidetracked so yeah if you want to be friends you can leave me a visitor message when you have time well cya around.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    hello sarah welcome to animeonline i hope you get to enjoy yourself in this great community and best you good luck into what you need and sure i can step up and be your friend since no one else took the time to really be a friend. neh i was just kidding to all members i enjoy all the members i truly care about the people in my own community well anyways getting sidetracked so yeah if you want to be friends you can leave me a visitor message when you have time well cya around.
    well im glad to hear that you truly do care about all of your friends that you talked to so what are your summer plans i dont have nothing planed so ill talk to you later okay bye bye
    I LOVE LOUIE DANNER

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah0777 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 26, 2010)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarah0777 View Post
    well im glad to hear that you truly do care about all of your friends that you talked to so what are your summer plans i dont have nothing planed so ill talk to you later okay bye bye
    well i am pleased that you made a good response and well my summer plans is to work during the summer to earn extra money to save up for the big trip im going and well its a long story to tell but i can message you through that if that is ok with you.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Might as well say somthing wecome to AO then lol and yes it a nice place to chat hope u contiong to be on and hope ur summer plans goes well....
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice to meet you Sarah and hope you like it here and see you around.

Newbie MirrorKnight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Welcome to AO sarah, have fun and stay active. If you need any help ask me...mabye i can help you out ^^ Btw if you want to be friends send me a vm ^^

Thanks
    Hey how is eveybody doing today. Im doing great and its really nice to hear from you all. My summer went okay as usuall. But it was fun and exciting. The reason why is because i went to kings island in july of 2010s summer. I hope to chat with you all soon peace out

Hey whats up? So do you have any weekend plans this weekend. I do my boy friend is coming to my house on friday after school. I just cant wait until he does. Im so excited to see him.
    I LOVE LOUIE DANNER

+ Reply to Thread