+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello the name is KittyEmperor

KittyEmperor is off to a good start KittyEmperor's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello the name is KittyEmperor

Hello as the title says the name is KittyEmperor. I'm a 20 year old college student who probably like most of you is completely in love in anime and manga. I'm fairly easy to get along with and I don't make enemies easily. So feel free to say hi and chat away with me.

Newbie death2all777 is off to a good start death2all777's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello the name is KittyEmperor

Quote Originally Posted by KittyEmperor View Post
    Hello as the title says the name is KittyEmperor. I'm a 20 year old college student who probably like most of you is completely in love in anime and manga. I'm fairly easy to get along with and I don't make enemies easily. So feel free to say hi and chat away with me.

Welcome to anime online!!! My name is Angela. It's nice to meet you!!!
    Love is like a war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello the name is KittyEmperor

hello kittyemperor welcome to animeonline a great anime community where everyone joins us to find or give us the best quality of good informational anime or simply talk about all different kinds of anime. i also hope you find this website helpful to you as to find your favorite anime and that you get the right type of information you need well here is a welcome from myself. Welcome to animeonline well anyways if you need help with something you can pm. me or simply leave a message in my page very well have or i should enjoy your stay here at animeonline, cya around.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread