Closed Thread

Thread: Hello New AO Members!

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello New AO Members!

Since I can not say hello to every new member individually, because it would take forever, I have descided to post this. Welcome to AnimeOnline. I hope you enjoy the fourms, games, and galleries that these lovely people have proveded for us. I hope that you all choose to follow all the rules and regulations of this forum because the infractions will start to get annoying, banning you from certain things and eventually kicking you off of the site for good. Enjoy your time on this WONDERFUL site and please feel free to message me, or any other member, if you have questions about certain things or if you just want to "chat it up". HAHA.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello New AO Members!

Welcome to AO and hope you like it here. I suggest that you read the rules first and have fun here. Hope you meet lot of different people here. And have fun.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello New AO Members!

As much as I like the idea, the Introduction forum is for new members to indroduce themselves. Saying hi to them first defeats that purpose.

And Cantsenditback, read a thread before you give out a canned response. *shakes head*

Closing.

Closed Thread