+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello, newness

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, newness

Hello...i'm new... don't have much to say about myself. I'm 20, married, and read lots of different manga, though they are hard to get here, so i watch instead of read. I love Naruto, but Love Hina is by far my favorite. I was intruded to Anime/manga by Aceman a long time ago. I live in Israel, but am American, I'm married to a Ukranian, I'm currently a house wife....I'm obsessed with the book seires Wheel Of Time, by Robert Jordan, if you are too, feel free to Pm me^^ thats all i can think of at the moment, oh also i cant spell very well, so please dont get on my case about it. thanks for reading this heh.
    My Baby

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello, newness

About bloody time you get around to registering, I've only been pestering you about it for how long?

Welcomes to the Forums Ali.

*hugs*

Now, everyone be nice too her. Because if you're not, Hassun has nothing on the wrath I'll dish out. :P

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AnimeOnline Alina, hopefully you'll visit us often and become an asset to the site. Since you're a friend of Ace I'm assuming you are an intelligent person

Check the site out, we got a lot to offer (the good, the bad, and the ugly[Hassun]) and if you need any help just go hassle Ace.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Welcome to AnimeOnline Alina, hopefully you'll visit us often and become an asset to the site. Since you're a friend of Ace I'm assuming you are an intelligent person

Check the site out, we got a lot to offer (the good, the bad, and the ugly[Hassun]) and if you need any help just go hassle Ace.
    She nattles my ear off on MSN enough man, don't put thoughts in her head

Thanks

thank you for teh compliment. Don't worry, Ace gets an earful from me every day about just about everything. ^_^ im good at that.
    My Baby

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alina sedai View Post
    thank you for teh compliment. Don't worry, Ace gets an earful from me every day about just about everything. ^_^ im good at that.
    That's music to my ears.

But yeah, a tiny problem your signature is over the dimension limit for the rules.
    115 x 500.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

well hi and welcome^^ feel free to ask if you need help adn if you ever need someone to help you get a load off fell free to come to me^^

Thanks

*blush* heh Ace told me, so he made me a new one^^
    My Baby

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast