+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello There..:3

Yuchite is off to a good start Yuchite's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello There..:3

Hi there everyone..:]

I'm a 14 years old girl (say happy birthday January 20, then I'll turn 15 XD) well who lives in Denmark.. brrr.. cold..

Dropped by this site and wanted to join because - well yea because I like anime and manga (what a coincidence eh?) and the people in here sounded very sweet.. :]

I usually watch anime many hours at day (often with my big sister - very cheerful, love it :]) Right now we wait every week for the new Bleach episodes, and while we wait we watch the Rock Musicals over and over again XD.. Heh besides Bleach I love FMA, Wolfs Rain, Inuyasha, Shaman King, Naruto, Hellsing and then I just begun to watch D.Gray Man..d:

I love to listen to music, use atleast 50% of my day listening to music.. I could use this whole site just to tell you all the bands and composers I'm listening to... So I don't. Maybe someday, but not now..
    By the way I play music my self. I play guitare. Electirc guitare, and I love it.. Really fun. ^-^ I also play piano in my free time (or learning by my self - and my dad XD) I have always played music, and will never stop..! Muhaha..O.o

Okay... My other interest is to draw.. And I think pretty much that I can thank my sister for that..
    I like to draw everything that cathes me.. Mostley it is dependet to my mood.. You may see some of my art if you want on my deviantart profile here: Marian93 on deviantART

Then I love to write (wee) since I learned how to read and write I have written stories of everything that may be so much unimportant to any human being.. But whatever, I liked it.. I saw the point in writing. You can write everything you want.. So if I diden't like the school day, so what ever? I could sit down and write that I was a magical person who lived in freedom in some kind of wood, what the hell do I know.. I saw that I could create my own whole universe and I did it.. But who cares..
    Yea now you know I write and would like to be a writer..
    The problem is just that people like Joanne Kathleen Rowling, Tolkien, C.S.Lewis, Dan Brown and all the other great writers have written what we want to read...
    I don't want to write about something that remind of everything else.. But it won't stop me in writing in my free time..:3

I'm also a little game geek..:3 I like PS games as World of Warcraft, Hitman and The Sims 2.. And on my PS2 I like to play Guitar Hero, Jak and Daxter, Prince of Percia, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Final Fantasy(Dirge of Cerberus), and movie games as Harry Potter and LOTR..:3

Cya, and Happy New Year..^-^

P.S I'm a girl who make short stories veeeeerryyy long.... -.-
    (As you can see..)

Hello Little World..

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello There..:3

That's a long introduction...But welcome to anime online forums. Read the rules and have fun here.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey and welcome!!!!!!
    Hope you have fun here!!!!!!!
    Enjoy!!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Yuchite is off to a good start Yuchite's Avatar
    Thanks

Familyguyfan2 - Ye I know, I usually write alot, and can't stop my self.. XD
    Astaroth - Arigato.. ^.^ I'm sure I will, it seems like a wonderfull forum, can't wait to really get started in here ..XD

Hello Little World..

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi and Welcome to A.O,

Hope you have a nice time here, Be sure to post and such stuff like reading the rules <.<''

If you need a friend or someone to talk to, I'm here P.M me anytime. ^^'

~Zainab xD

P.S...Nice Introduction xD

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello there and welcome to AO, hope that you'll enjoy your time here and if you have any questions or anything than just ask. If you havent had the chance to check up on the FAQs and Rules than I recommend that you do, just to avoid future trouble due to minor mistakes. Also if you have any interest in GFX or anything than I say that you should look into AO's SOTW competions and such. They'll be starting back on the 7th so. Other than that...

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, what an intro! Nice!

Anyway, it’s nice to meet you Yuchite and welcome to AO. Happy future birthday by the way.

All of your hobbies are just like mine. Lol Except for drawing. I’ve tried to draw. I really have. (Thinking of all the failed attempts) But I am absolutely horrible at drawing. It just wasn’t meant to be.

Anyway, I’m glad you like the people here and have decided to join this community of ours. All the members here are awesome!!! If you love anime, manga, or just talking in general then you will definitely like it here. If you ever want to chat feel free to drop me a message. See you in the forums!

+ Reply to Thread