+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello there

Banned reDvixeN is off to a good start reDvixeN's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there

hello! My name is Miza. As you all know i'm a new member here and i hope that everybody in AO can help me in many things. here is somethings about me. I'm 16 years old and a secondary school student in Malaysia. My hobby is watching anime and reading manga. And my favorite anime is Tsubasa Chronicle and the first manga that i read is doraemon. But when it comes to manga i prefer to read one-shot rather than series. And my favorite anime OST is the law of ueki first ending theme song.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello there

welcome to anime online. read the rules so u dont get into touble like i did....have fun and stay out of touble

Tanks zyta

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YO TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions than just refer to the FAQs and Rules or just ask.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reDvixeN View Post
    hello! My name is Miza. As you all know i'm a new member here and i hope that everybody in AO can help me in many things. here is somethings about me. I'm 16 years old and a secondary school student in Malaysia. My hobby is watching anime and reading manga. And my favorite anime is Tsubasa Chronicle and the first manga that i read is doraemon. But when it comes to manga i prefer to read one-shot rather than series. And my favorite anime OST is the law of ueki first ending theme song.
    welcome two AO Miza^^ My names jamie and i hope you like the place.If you ever need to talk feel free to come and pm me^^ I'll be happy to help in any way i can^^

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup?! Hope u enjoy ur stay, b sure ta read da rules. If u have any ques. or u jus' wanna chat, don' b afraid ta PM me. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Hay Miza nice to meet you and welcome to AO hope you enjoy your time here and make alot of friends.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

hello!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!I AM THE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would love to be friends and if you need help with anything or just to talk pm me!!!!!!read the rules otherwise risk being banned kk?ciao !!!!!!!!^^
    Yeah, Bye.

+ Reply to Thread