+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello there!

Fanatik is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello there!

Well, after talking with a friend of mine that frequently visits this forum, I decided I should join the gang too.

Anyways, introduction and I'll keep it short. I'm 17 years old and a student of sorts. I live in Denmark, and I've lived here for all of my life (with exceptions of a few vacations, I suppose). Since I'm here you might have guessed already, but I have a seemingly large interest in Anime. I started watching anime about 2 years ago, and I've watched quite a bit of it since then.
    Well, when I'm not getting lost somewhere or hanging out with friends, most of my time is spent gaming. Recently I've been stuck with a free mmo, which is where I met the fellow who introduced me to AO.

Anyways, to sum it up - Hello there, AO!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello there!

welcome ta AO hope ya find it enjoyable and what not... read the rules would be a nice thing ta do and pm me if ya want ta talk
    death and life are one and the same

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    welcome ta AO hope ya find it enjoyable and what not... read the rules would be a nice thing ta do and pm me if ya want ta talk
    Heh, thanks for the fast reply and welcome. I'll make sure to read the rules ^^

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

HI welcome to AO and hope u have a good time here and read the rules!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Welcome to AO, hope you enjoy the website. i have enjoyed since i have joined.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yello ^^ and a very welcome to AO, i hope you'll enjoy your saty here and meet alot of now friends

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Well yello ^^ and a very welcome to AO, i hope you'll enjoy your saty here and meet alot of now friends
    Considering how nice people are here, I don't think it'll be a problem. Thanks for the welcome!

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    Considering how nice people are here, I don't think it'll be a problem. Thanks for the welcome!
    Uuhhh i almost forgot if you need help with something or wanna chat feel free to send a PM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast