+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Artistic Anarchy

Thread: Hello there.

Newbie Loving Muse is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello there.

Hello everyone.

I kind of stumbled here looking around for a forum to hang out at. While I absolutely adore anime, I am more into Japanese culture (Although Japan is not the only far east culture I know of).

I also really like music. I like a lot of Yoko Kanno, Dir En Grey, Utada, Mayaa, Rurutia, Malice Mizer, Gackt, and many others.

I listen to a lot of American and European music as well. I adore Tori Amos, as well as Aphex Twin (Again, just to name a few).

Oh. I'm a Nursing major, but most of my credits fall into Philosophy.

Cheers.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello there.

You fancy the works of Kanno? My new best friend for infinite eternity. I'm a strong Miyavi addict myself. This site isn't stocked with much activity but many warming welcomes from my side. That tidbit of your resume is quite impressive as well, how's a philosophical nurse scrounge up the time to enjoy anime?

The taste you have in music is primarily acceptable, I respect your career path, you seem like a friendly wanderer. Yes, you've been unofficially approved for forum use. Enjoy the palace that once was.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Artistic Anarchy For This Useful Post:

HolderOfTheDarkChalice (Jul 09, 2012)

+ Reply to Thread